You can help BARC by making a one-time donation or by signing up for a monthly sponsorship. All donations are tax-deductible.
Make a One-time Donation
253 Wythe Ave,
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Please Help Victoria
Recently a Queens Sanitation worker found Victoria, a purebred Shih-Tzu in the back of a dumpster. As a result of the conditions she was exposed to Victoria has developed neurological problems and is in need of your help. If you'd like to donate please follow the instructions above. For more information on Victoria's troubling story please visit the following link:
Your donation pays for:
- Animal care - Keeping the animals clean, healthy, and safe
- Staff – We hire experienced and devoted staff to care for the animals
- Nutrition - We provide quality food for the animals at our shelter.
- Health – We provide vaccinations and inoculations to prevent illness
- Spay/Neuter – We spay and neuter all of the animals that come into our shelter
- Facilities maintenance – Your donation helps us to provide electricity, heat, and upkeep of our shelter