UPCOMING BARC EVENTS!!!!!!
Kitten Season is HERE!!
- Take a look at the photo below to see what to do if you have a stray kitten.
- BARC Shelter can ONLY take kittens under the below restrictions:
- They MUST be 8 weeks or older
- They MUST be 2 pounds or bigger
- They MUST be vetted and fixed if they are not we require a minimum donation of $100 per kitten/cat to assist in their medical costs.
- If any of the cats test positive for FIV or FLV they must be returned to the "owner" or "finder" as our facility is to close knit and the illness can spread causing an epidemic.
- WE MUST HAVE SPACE. If you call or email in and are told we do not have space, then we do not have space.
WALK FOR A DOG is an app from WoofTrax that lets people walk their own dogs, and generates a donation to a shelter/rescue. Just download the app, choose a beneficiary group from the list, start walking your dog, and WoofTrax will donate $ to the group you chose. Simple as that. Walk your pet and donate to BARC! Get it from Wooftrax.com or dl from the Google/itunes store